scream & shout.

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Jr. saved up for a trip to Cali...


...and nothing can stop him from going.

Except her.
And her ability to scare the Bejeavers out of him... aight, me......... about him going.

I called myself The King of The West Coast.
After Kendrick tried to Shaq NY rappers (feel me? so...).

I want no trouble.
No smoke.

Don't let it be what it already is.

I'm seriously the guy who's stopping what it is from being the it of what is.

Hella love.
Hella defense.

Let me be wit my joint (lady friend) in peace, I'll show love, you not fuckin my bitch in my face/eyesight, so on and so forth.

Let love be love.


Got it?

Fist bumps.



devil emoji.


#down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cubot

Jr.'s Extreme Return

Hey! It's Jr.! I rarely post as myself on this blog. Shit (excuse me), I rarely post on this blog. I let my inner-child out on this blog...

Orbot

Snively