scream & shout.

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Jr. reviews class notes.

I have 2 Tarot decks.
I have limited my Wtchcrft literature down to a few books.
I am IMMERSED in Alchmz, at the moment.

I have to pee.

I acknowledge the power of magic.

Mandalae/Mandalae Dre/Lenox Ave. and myself have officially squashed the beef.
We understand each other.
Fully.




--Aliens(!!!)!

no 1 luvz u lyk mee.

y'all can chill on Lenox, now.




Shouts to VK, C Nellz, YoungMoney Chance, Big Nate, O-152, WiFi Ted, P Dunner, Dot-n-Kez, Rell Gnarley... my uptown familia.

I know I'm missing some.
Love you to the max and down.





#down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cubot

Jr.'s Extreme Return

Hey! It's Jr.! I rarely post as myself on this blog. Shit (excuse me), I rarely post on this blog. I let my inner-child out on this blog...

Orbot

Snively