scream & shout.

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Jr. is battling (a) depression (of some sort).


No woman, no cry.
Ain't no sunshine, when she's gone.

I

'll probably feel better after I talk to her.

I don't know anymore.



The same energy it took to start NiGHTSVentura is needed to... be her NiGHTS Ventura.
And
it would be the same with #TheMiamiDolphins.


This time, I'm blogging instead of scanning my mental rolodex!

Growth!




I'm also developing myself as a one-man music/media conglomerate.


Wisdom comes in two flavors:
sweet and sour.







i have a cigarette burn that broke flesh and melted a vein.
on my foot.

i just felt like doing it.
i am no longer contractually obliged to not slf-mtlt.

...and then I think of my offspring, and...
...but then I think of their mother, and...

...so then, I think music.
Then blog.

I have turned life into (censored) Show-and-Tell.



As selfish as I want to be, I will soon share everything.
With a stranger too familiar to be ignored.





#lma_o





#unbelievable


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cubot

Jr.'s Extreme Return

Hey! It's Jr.! I rarely post as myself on this blog. Shit (excuse me), I rarely post on this blog. I let my inner-child out on this blog...

Orbot

Snively