scream & shout.

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Jr. and the #3blockradius


Recorded at OCrib (150z-n-8th).
Always a spiritual experience when I record there.

Based on a long, deep conversation about female masculinity and male femininity.

Both sides have the same story.




Record at VK's Spot (HarlemRiver).
I don't really have VK's blessings to drop this, but I produced, mixed, mastered AND paid for the song to be mastered.
Money talks.

Dink is from Harlem, and has an entire side of this song/story worth hearing.

We were at VK's.
His story takes precedence. 

I want no trouble.
Just spreading progressive vibrations through TheDigitalSunroof.


NDM, baby!!!!!!!!






#down.

1 comment:

  1. go to emastered.com ...make your song volume 60%, upload Dr. Dre - Kush as the reference track, upload your song..wait for it to master>go to File>Save Page as ..there will be 2 .mp3s in the folder the louder one is the new master for free

    ReplyDelete

Cubot

Jr.'s Extreme Return

Hey! It's Jr.! I rarely post as myself on this blog. Shit (excuse me), I rarely post on this blog. I let my inner-child out on this blog...

Orbot

Snively