scream & shout.

Saturday, May 1, 2021

#Jr. and the dollhouse.

 The metaphysics are intense.


New Daughter Names

Amethyst Crystal H.

Chaos Cynthia H.


New Son Name

Venom Christopher H.




So, in this world of pathetic infamy, I have been raising my children.


Tomorrow Trouble H.

Thelonious Quincy H.

Titus Dexter H.

Toddler Phillip H.

Tokya Layvelle H.

Kiana & Kiara Lady H.

Cadence Symphony H.

Soroya Phoenix H.

Grant+Gavin+Gunnar Michael H. (leers at Michelsons)

Danjer Annie H.

Crazh Lightning H.

Delirious Richard H.

Nature Nina H.

Nirvana Curt H.

Karma Heather H.

Omen Bartholomew H.

Light Aura H.

Heavy Harold H.




Now, to be clear, Tomorrow T. is and was the first of her kind. And her middle name was Song.

Tomorrow Song Hamilton. 

Time and inbreeding went on and by, and...... long story short, MorrowMorrow is trouble.

Trouble like T-Roy.


Tomorrow is a superultramegastar.


The world can only wonder about


Villain. Rain H.


Yes, nigga.

Period.

The damn... put the damn period damnthedamn period.

Nigga.



Starkle_eyeS.




{alas, SEGA and I have broken up; we may cross paths, but after 128 trillion and 33 years, we have gone our separate ways}


#boyohboy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cubot

Jr.'s Extreme Return

Hey! It's Jr.! I rarely post as myself on this blog. Shit (excuse me), I rarely post on this blog. I let my inner-child out on this blog...

Orbot

Snively