scream & shout.

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Jr. is getting married!


Lil stupid nigga...

She's gonna be fucking other people.
I'm gonna be waiting for her to return.
What's mine is hers, what's hers is hers.

Lil stupid nigga...

I find myself unsure of her love for me.
Often.
This has been the case in every relationship.
This is why I (would) cheat.

Love is like a sour candy cherry.

Lil stupid nigga...

I can only hope for the best.
The worst is expected.

Whenever I'm not with her, I'll be curating, doong photography and blogging.
Somehow I'll make money.
I can already feel the pressure to be and be like artists/figures of today.

NiGHTSVentura probably wont close, but, as they are probably used to by now, I will be respectfully distant.

They know they mean the world to me.
Superliterally.
They know they still mean the world to me.
Modern-historically factuality.

Love will make you do some crazy, silly things.

But...

This tine, baby, there'll be no in and out of love. 

In and out, baby...?!






Lil stupid nigga.






#unbelievable 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cubot

Jr.'s Extreme Return

Hey! It's Jr.! I rarely post as myself on this blog. Shit (excuse me), I rarely post on this blog. I let my inner-child out on this blog...

Orbot

Snively